Litigation Support/ Forensic Accounting
At JGS, we offer a team with professional credentials, including a forensic accounting staff that includes team members who are Certified in Financial Forensics and Certified Fraud Examiners. We also have business valuation professionals who are Accredited in Business Valuation, tax experts and other financial services experts that can assist you and your lawyer in developing the best presentation of the facts for your case.
Our varied experience and training in financial matters involving litigation provide our clients and their attorneys with competent support both in forensic and litigation matters. Whether you are a litigator (attorney) or litigant (party to a lawsuit), we have the breadth of services to assist you.
Many attorneys have hired JGS based on our professional credentials and our notable experience.
Our experience includes:
- Assisting Attorneys as Expert Witnesses
- Assisting Attorneys with Case Strategies
- Business Valuations
- Forensic Auditing
- Fraud Examinations and Investigations
- Loss of Income Calculations
- Divorce Settlements and Support Calculation
- Equitable Distribution Proceedings
- Preparation and Presentation of Financial Information
- Attendance at and Assistance with Depositions
- Preparation of Interrogatories
- Review and Preparation of Document Requests