One of JGS’s first clients was a leader in the manufacturing industry. The firm is proud to still service that client today. For more than 80 years JGS has become the Hudson Valley’s recognized leader in providing accounting, tax and business consulting services to the dynamic manufacturing industry.
JGS has been servicing the manufacturing industry since the firm’s inception, providing support in the following areas:
• Evaluating Profit by Product Line
• Evaluating the Impact of Price Changes and Rebates
• Preparation of Annual and Long-Term Operating Budgets
• Revenue Enhancement and Expense Control Strategies
• Profitability and Cash Flow Analysis
• Structuring Incentive Compensation Packages
• Negotiating Mergers, Sales & Acquisitions of Territories
• Controlling Operating Costs
• Equipment Buy vs. Lease Evaluations
• Succession Planning and Family Transfers
• Cost Segregation Services
• Estate and Retirement Planning
• Buy/Sell Agreements
• Financing Options
• Analysis of Ownership Structure
• Business Valuations
• Strategy for Capital Spending
• Maximize Manufacturing Tax Credits
• Workman Compensation Trust Issues
• Tax Forecasting and Compliance Services
JGS works with clients in the manufacturing industry covering their needs in each of these areas. The firm provides ongoing guidance in overall financial management.
At JGS, we know your business and the issues facing your industry.
To discuss what we can do for your business, contact Jason Giordano.
Proud Member of the Council of Industry