JGS was retained by its first beer distributorship in 1970. Since then, JGS has become a recognized leader in providing accounting, tax advisory and business consulting services to this dynamic industry. JGS is a proud partner to many beer distributors across the U.S. The trend of development in the industry is significant and ongoing, raising many questions for beer distributors regarding the future growth and development of their businesses.
JGS has more than 40 years of experience in servicing beer distributors:
• Accounting, Auditing & Tax Services
• Distributorship Valuations
• Brand Acquisitions: Fair Market Value vs. Fair Value vs. Incremental Value
• Negotiating Mergers, Sales & Acquisitions of Territories
• Evaluating the Impact of Price Changes & Rebates
• Evaluating Profit by Product Line
• Preparation of Annual and Long-Term Operating Budgets
• Analysis of Ownership Structures
• Structuring Incentive Compensation Packages
• Revenue Enhancement & Expense Control Strategies
• Estate Planning, Retirement Planning & Succession Planning
• Planning for Family Transfers
• Fleet buy versus lease evaluations
• Controlling Fleet Operating Costs
• Implementation & Evaluation of Software Applications
JGS works with beer distributors in these areas, while providing ongoing financial management.
To discuss what we can do for your business, contact our firm.
To read more about our experience with beer distributors, please view our corporate resume here.
Proud Member of the National Beer Wholesalers Association